GENERAL OY-ITC FAQ
- It is a non-profit organization that supports the development and advancement of Nigerian youths in international trade and commerce
- OY-ITC aims to showcase and share with the world the creativity and productivity of young Nigerian people.
Creating awareness on the opportunities that exist for locally produced goods and services for international exports.
Providing a breeding ground for foreign organizations to patronize made in Nigeria goods and services.
Lowering trade costs for deeper integration of markets.
Improving the enabling environment.
The October 2022 international trade events is billed as follows: 1. International Tradeshow - October 11th - 16th, 2022. 2. The Trade workshop and Roadshow - October 26th - 30th.
- VIP Registration NGN3,500,000.00 per participant
- Group NGN 3,200,000 per participant
- Basic Single NGN2,500,000.00
- Non refundable deposit of NGN500,000.00 or 20% whichever is higher
- An initial non refundable deposit of NGN 500,000 or 20% of the registration fee.
- Yes, a non-refundable initial deposit NGN500,000.00.
Then balance as soon as visa is issued
It covers the following:
1. Preparatory activities and training workshops
2. Visa fee and processing
3. Travel Ticket
6. Lunch and breakfast
7. Conference or exhibition gate fee
8. Other consulting services
Account Number: 5401220950
The Houston October trade show is holding at the Marriot hotel by Westchase HoustonTexas USA